[ASU] OHIO has talent!

Asli Teweldeberhan asly78 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:59:00 EDT 2014

I second your sentiments Steve,

 Although very sad that I missed this event, despite my anticipation of
attending this performance (with ticket in hand), I have heard great
reviews from so many people that I would like to formally request a rerun
sometime this semester (if at all possible) perhaps during the upcoming
international events??!!!

Regards,
Asli

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Howard, Steve <howard at ohio.edu> wrote:

> I send out my heartiest congratulations to the cast and crew of *Sizwe
> Banzi Is Dead* on Friday night and sorry there was only one performance!
> I think this needs to be repeated during the Fall Semester so that more of
> the crowd can see this! But if you did miss Michael, Kombe, Grant and
> Mustapha and their amazing set of performances, we do need to figure out
> how more of us can start appreciating the talent in our midst! Wow!!!
>

> *Steve Howard*
>
> *Director, African Studies Program and Graduate Director, *
>
> *    Center for International Studies *
>
> *Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies*

Asli Teweldeberhan
Master of Public Health (MPH) Candidate
Email: at250009 at ohio.edu
Tel:304.777.6566