[ASU] OHIO has talent!

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 30 16:06:56 EDT 2014

I send out my heartiest congratulations to the cast and crew of Sizwe Banzi Is Dead on Friday night and sorry there was only one performance! I think this needs to be repeated during the Fall Semester so that more of the crowd can see this! But if you did miss Michael, Kombe, Grant and Mustapha and their amazing set of performances, we do need to figure out how more of us can start appreciating the talent in our midst! Wow!!!

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies Program and Graduate Director,
    Center for International Studies
Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies