[ASU] Passion for Africa Gala ticket information

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 22:14:19 EDT 2014

Dear members, faculty, and alumni:

We cordially invite you to celebrate with the African Students Union,
African Languages Association, African Studies Program, and the Alumni
Association at our 50th anniversary celebration! (invite inclosed)

We are celebrating the Passion for Africa Gala, celebrating 50 years of
African Studies at Ohio University in a few weeks.

This event will be held on Saturday April 12th at 6:00pm in the Nelson
Commons Ballroom. We are inviting all alumni, faculty, students, and the
wider Athens community to join us for this wonderful event.

The event will include our annual African Hero Award and the African
Languages and Literature Lifetime Achievement Award. As well as, cultural
food, dance, performances, and an open dance floor.

Tickets are $10 for students/ older children (younger children are free)
and can be purchased at Yamada International House at the front desk with a
valid OU student ID. Alumni and general admissions tickets may be purchased
through the alumni association website.

https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/OUL/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=169156

Tickets are will only be sold in advance.

If you have any questions please contact me or email Bose Maposa at
maposa at ohio.edu.

Best regards,

Lauren Ziegler
Publicity Secretary