[ASU] 2014-2015 Elections Nomination

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 18:25:13 EDT 2014

Dear ASU members,

As a returning officer, I , Fatoumata Doumbia, hereby open the nominations
for the upcoming election to be held on April 26th at Walter 245 at 3pm.

I hope the final part of the semester is going well. As our current
executives have completed their term, it is time for us to
elect new ones. The following positions are opened:
President,
VP
General Secretary
Publicity Secretary
Treasurer
Social and Cultural Secretary
Academic and Research Secretary

Eligibility Criteria according to article IV of the constitution:

Active member,
Registered
African and Non-African
OU Students who have been active in ASU activities

Nomination can be by self or by a second party.

Please send your nominations to asu.ohio at gmail.com or inbox on our Facebook
page.

Best regards,
FD.