[ASU] Registration

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 07:42:09 EDT 2013

Dear ASU body,

I would like to inform all of you that we are registering new members and
renewing membership for old members. Part of being an active member of ASU
requires paying your registration fee which is $7 per semester. This money
goes to help with the running of the organization.

I thus encourage all of you to register by paying your dues and become part
of this great organization. I will be available to collect your dues every
Wednesday to Friday 1.00pm to 2.00pm on the second floor of Alden Library.
You can also contact me via email in case these time do not work for you.
My email address is tt182412 at ohio.edu.

Thank you for the people who have already registered. Have a fantastic week.

Tracy Tinga
ASU Treasurer
--
African Student Union