[ASU] 2014 African Hero Award Announcement

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:43:46 EST 2013

Dear ASU Members and Friends,

As many of you know our members voted this evening to name a winner of our
2014 African Hero Award. On behalf of the Union I would like to
congratulate our new Hero, Elsa Chyrum and announce her as our African Hero
Recipient for this academic year. Elsa will be awarded on April 12th as
part of the 50th Anniversary Gala we are planning.

Thank you to those members who turned out to support our nominees this
evening and to those who presented their nominations as well.

Best regards,

Lauren Ziegler
Publicity Secretary

--