[ASU] 2013/2014 Hero/Heroine Nominees

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 10:32:59 EST 2013

Hello everybody,

Nominations for the 2013/2014 ASU Hero/Heroine award is now officially
closed.

Here is a list of the nominees' names in alphabetical order as they were
submitted to us:

Aggrey Willis Otieno

Elsa Chyrum

Hogan Sherrow

Julie Church

Because not all members are on the list serve where we shared details of
these nominees, each nominator or his/her representative will have 5
minutes to make a pitch for their nominee to members at tomorrow's general
body  meeting at the FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY ROOM on the third floor of
Alden Library at 6.00PM. Thereafter, members will vote to choose one
nominee for the award. Hopefully, by the end of tomorrow's GB meeting we
will all know our 2013/2014 hero/heroine award nominee.

Please pass the word around.

Thanks to all the nominators and best wishes to your nominees.

Kind regards,

Jeremiah Asaka
President

--