[ASU] ANNOUNCEMENTS!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:42:13 EST 2013

Hello everybody,

Hope the snowy morning is treating you all well.

Just a few quick announcements:

Tomorrow we will have the general body meeting at the Friends of the
Library room on third floor of Alden Library at 6pm. We'll be talking about
the amended constitution and hero/heroine nomination. Pass the word around.

This week is international education week (Nov 12-15). We will be posting
some of the programs here. Today: Opening Reception at 5-7pm in Baker
Center Ballroom.

Now let me leave you with this (
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24869363) beautiful piece about a
Somali couple who returned to Somalia from Norway
with their Norway born children... Read on and share with our Somali
brothers and sisters around campus.

Have a great week!

Jeremiah Asaka
President