[ASU] ASU 2013 Hero/Heroine Nomination

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:07:00 EST 2013

Hello members,

The hero/heroine nomination is catching steam. If you have not sent in your
nominee please do so before the deadline (11/18/2013). Unlike has been done
previously this year's deadline is a hard one. So in the spirit of
fairness, nominate now.

Here's a list of the nominee we have so far in alphabetical order:

Aggrey Willis, Community Development and Public Health, Kenya

Elsa Chyrum, Human Rights Activisit, Eriteria.

Julie Church and Tahreni Bwaanali, social and environmental activists,
(Country not specified)

To the nominators, please feel free to pitch for your nominee  to increase
their chance of getting selected for this prestigious award!

We look forward to receiving more nominations.

Jeremiah Asaka
President

--
African Student Union