[ASU] NOTICE!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 08:53:38 EST 2013

Hello ASU members,

Due to unforeseen happenings, our next GB meeting will now be held next
week Wednesday and not this week Wednesday as we had planned. The meeting
will be at Alden Friend's of the Library Room on third floor of Alden
Library at 6pm.

We will be presenting the amended version of our constitution to the
General Body as is required by the constitution and also in the spirit of
gentleman's agreement that was arrived at during this year's first GB
Meeting.

Pass the word around to all the members you know of.

Also keep your hero/heroine nominations coming. We have revised the
criteria and will send out an updated version tomorrow. However, the only
change will be on the requirement relating to Ohio University alumni. That
will be deleted. The rest of the criteria stays the same.

Have a wonderful week!

Jeremiah Asaka
President

--