[ASU] Strengthen Mothers, Strengthen Others--My Latest Campaign

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 13:04:25 EDT 2013

As we near Mother's Day, 300 women in Korogocho, Kenya, die annually due to preventable pregnancy-related complications. My gift to all the women in the slums of Nairobi is to ensure that they receive the care they need to lead stronger, healthier lives.

With the help of Higher Circle, a platform which backs socially meaningful projects, my organization Pambazuko Mashinani aims to raise $3,500 to purchase 10 computers. These computers will be set up in health facilities and the telemedicine center in Korogocho. The computers will help us to determine the pattern of complications that cause deaths amongst pregnant women, and track women who have missed their follow-up visits at the doctor's. We will be able to save lives.

This is my invitation to you to join us. I would greatly appreciate your kind consideration by making a donation towards this goal. Together, we can make a difference and make another woman celebrate Mother's Day next year.

Please visit this link for more information.

Happy Mother's Day!

Sincerely,

Aggrey Willis Otieno

Aggrey Willis Otieno,
2012 Rolex Laureate,
Team leader,
Pambazuko Mashinani,
P.O. Box 1768 - 00200, Nairobi,
Tel: +254 787 900 162
http://www.pambazukomashinani.org
http://www.aggreywillis.wordpress.com/
Skype: aggreywillis
Twitter: @aggreywillisFace Book page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aggreywillis/290861574309993
Face Book: http://www.facebook.com/aggrey.willis
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aggreywillis1
http://www.youtube.com/pambazukomashinani

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
                                                     Harold R. McAlindon