[ASU] and you thought the semester was over!!

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Thu May 2 16:09:15 EDT 2013

friends: on Monday we have a wonderful  opportunity to interact with still another African hero. Dr. Marape Marape, from the Botswana-Baylor Center for Excellence for Children's Health will speak at 2:00 pm in W115 Grover Center. He is director of research for what I view as just about the best clinic Ihave seen on the African continent. He had planned to be here for our conference on children's health in March, but a passport thief disrupted those plans....

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Director, Graduate Studies, Center for International Studies,
Professor, Media Arts and Studies
Ohio University
www.african.ohio.edu
http://www.african.ohio.edu/Conferences/healthafricaconference.htm