[ASU] FW: Blinded by Sight paper for circulation

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 17 08:24:05 EDT 2013

Dear ASU,

Thank you all for coming to last night's Africa Hero's Night Award. It was such a delight to have you as we listened to Dr. Francis Nyamnjoh's wonderful presentation.

As part of the program, please be reminded that the Hero is leading a conversation this afternoon in Bentley 124 at 1:00 PM. Attached is a paper that addresses some of the issues he will base his talk on this afternoon.

This is to facilitate the conversation and help guide us prepare some questions in advance if need be.

Best Regards,

Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako

President
Africa Student Union.