[ASU] FW: OWU Invites you to Global Outreach Show!!!

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 18 17:56:33 EDT 2013

From: Alisa Nammavong [apnammav at owu.edu]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 1:11 PM
Subject: OWU Invites you to Global Outreach Show!!!

You are cordially invited to
Rafiki wa Afrika's Global Outreach Show!!!

Please forward to students, organizations, etc. that may be interested!

The Global Outreach Show is an open talent competition that consists of student talent from all over Ohio. Students compete for a grand prize provided by Rafiki wa Afrika. Performances included dances, comedic performances, balancing acts, and so much more! Last year the event featured talents from Ohio and Michigan and we want to continue to make this a success!

All proceeds raised through ticket sales and clothing sales go toward supporting the Ghana Student Education Fund, a charity started by two OWU students in 2007 that has contributed to the education of underprivileged students in Ghana, West Africa. Last year we were able to fund two girls' educations for the whole year!

WHEN: April 6th, 2013 (7-9PM)
WHERE:
Ohio Wesleyan University
Sanborn Hall: Jemison Auditorium
23 Elizabeth St.
Delaware, OH 43015
ADMISSION:
$5 Per Performer
$5 Per Student with Student ID
$10 Public

If your university or organization are interested in attending, participating in the talent portion of the event or have questions, please contact me at 216-501-1698<tel:216-501-1698> from the hours of 12PM-6PM or email me at apnammav at owu.edu<mailto:apnammav at owu.edu> or rafiki at owu.edu<mailto:rafiki at owu.edu>.

There are limited spaces for talent!

--
--Alisa Nammavong
Rafiki Wa Afrika: President