[ASU] FW: ISU_CIC: International Dinner update! :)

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 14 16:19:47 EST 2012

________________________________
From: DYAH A HENING [dp316807 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:05 PM
Subject: ISU_CIC: International Dinner update! :)

Hi everyone,

I am hoping that you have a good week so far, despite the cold weather. The weather forecast is supporting us by predicting warm weather for this weekend for International Dinner! :)

Just a quick reminder and update:

1. Please find attached to the email your cooking schedule on Saturday. Make sure all of your assigned chef will come and please try to be early to make things easier.

2. Please check all the information regarding the cooks and volunteers, including the tshirt size and their shifts. We will be using the volunteers and cooks sign up sheet to check you in and distribute the tshirts. Here is the link again: http://bit.ly/IntlDinnerSignUps

3. We still need your help for tabling tomorrow and Friday to sell the rest of the tickets that we have (Yesterday's number of ticket sold was 320, so 80 more tickets for these 3 days!! :)
Here is the link to the sign up sheet: http://bit.ly/TablingforIntlDinner2012

4. Don't forget to have fun!! :D

See you all soon and stay warm!!

Best,