[ASU] FW: ISU_CIC: International Dinner Performance practice times. IT IS MANDATORY!!!!!!

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 12 10:01:34 EST 2012

From: INDU SHARMA [is224504 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 10:28 PM
Subject: ISU_CIC: International Dinner Performance practice times. IT IS MANDATORY!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that some of you who are performing have not submitted the following information:

1. Name of the performers,
2. Name of the country, continent you are going to represent through your performance
3. Your 3 minute music on CD,
4. Brief description about your performance and its cultural significance.
5. Requirements for your performance if any.

MOST IMPORTANT DATES for MANDATORY PRACTICE SESSIONS:

All the performers will be coming for a mandatory rehearsal. So keep yourself available ....NO EXCEPTIONS. If we have to put up a nice show then we will have to work together and do it....

All the performers have to be there for all the practice sessions on the following days, PLEASE BE ON TIME:

1. November 12th, Monday at 6:30 pm in room 242 Baker center
2. November 16th, Friday at 5:00 pm in room 233 Baker center
3. Final practice on the day of the event NOVEMBER 17th Saturday in baker Ballroom at 5:00 PM.

The Final Practice is very important because we have to make sure that everyone has a chance to practice on the stage, make sure your music is playing right, and space all the groups properly on the stage. SO PLEASE BE THERE ON TIME TO PUT UP A GREAT SHOW WHICH I AM POSITIVE YOU WILL :)

Good luck and see you on Monday with your performing groups and music. If you have any questions then feel free to e-mail me.

Best,
Indu