[ASU] Good luck- ASU Team

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Fri May 11 13:29:25 EDT 2012

From: Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 10:04 AM
To: asu-l at listserve.ohio.edu
Subject: Good luck- ASU Team

Dear Family,
As part of the Ohio University International Week celebration, there is a Soccer World Cup
this Sunday May 13th here in Athens at the Penden Stadium on campus.
Ahead of this tournament,please join us wish the outstanding ASU  team of highly motivated and qualified players the best of luck.
It is our hope that you make ASU proud by trouncing all other teams and bringing us the trophy.
We are thankful to Messrs. Musonda and Jibril as well as Dr. Howard for the support you are giving us. We will make you proud.
 I would also like to add that Vieux Alhassan Toure, is the manager of the unfaltering  ASU team in case anybody wanted to contact him

Best Regards,

Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako
President-ASU