[ASU] Volunteers - Sports in Africa Conference

Christine P cjp2424 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:01:25 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

As Manu has mentioned, ASU has a busy quarter coming up.  Before we jump
into our own events starting with African Cultural Week the last week of
April, we have the opportunity to help out with the upcoming Sports in
Africa Conference being held here at OU April 6 and 7 (
http://www.ohio.edu/sportsafrica/communitybuilding/astoundiaye.html).

*Volunteers are needed: *
*This Thursday* (March 29 at 5pm) in Grover to help hang flags.
*Next Thursday* (April 5) to help put together packets for the keynote
address. (Contact Gerard Akindes akindesg at ohio.edu to set up a time).
*Next Friday* (April 6) to hand out the packets before the keynote address
that starts at 3pm (Contact Bose Maposa maposa at ohio.edu).

Hope we can mobilize ASU to help. See you there!

Best,
Christine J. Pirot
Event Coordinator, ASU