[ASU] 2012-2013 ASU Executive board Elections Sunday March 1st

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:37:48 EDT 2012

Erratum:
I am attaching the constitution of ASU for those who do not have a copy of
it. You can also go through the positions and their descriptions for a
better understanding of their responsibilities.
Please add to the previous list the position *academic and research
secretary *that has not been filed this year and probably the year before
as well. The social and cultural secretary has been filed under the title
event coordinator this year.
Feel free to contact me if you have any question.
Manu