[ASU] AHN Ticket sale update - 20 left!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:50:33 EST 2012

Dear All,

We are now left with only *20 tickets* to sell at the gate. These may run
out before Sunday so there might be no ticket sale at the gate. Members can
reply and reserve ticket by replying to this e-mail.

If you asked for ticket/s to be reserved for you, your name will be among a
list at the gate. At the gate, please check your name, make payment, grab
ticket and enjoy the show!

So far , so good. Thanks for your support and we hope too see everyone on
Sunday.

VENUE: BAKER BALL ROOM
Gate opens at *4.30pm*. Program starts at *5PM PROMPT.*

Thanks,

Prince Adu
(Treasurer)

--