[ASU] FW: ISU_CIC: Spring Events and VP Election

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 12 18:17:56 EST 2012

From: Emily Ruth Weaver [ew510610 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:26 PM
Subject: ISU_CIC: Spring Events and VP Election

Hello all,
Happy finals week! I hope everyone is doing well during this stressful period. I am writing to inform you all of two things that pertain to the beginning of next semester.

The first is that we are going to send out a list of our Spring semester events to The Post, I-Voice, etc, so we need to confirm dates, locations, and times of all of your events. I've attached the list of events and it is also available on Blackboard. Please make sure that everything is accurate and, if you are able, provide us with the time that the event will take place, even if the time is tentative. If there are any changes, please email them to me by the end of next week (December 22nd).

Also, ISU is in need of a Vice-President. Elections will take place during our first General Body meeting on January 14th. Applications are attached and are also available on Blackboard under "General Information." Please pass it along to any of your organization's members who might be interested in applying. Applications are due January 7th, a week before elections. They may be emailed to ISU at isu.ohiou at gmail.com or to myself at ew510610 at ohio.edu. You may also give them to any ISU Exec member that may be staying in Athens during the break, but we will not be in the office during any set times.

Have a happy winter vacation and see you all in 2013!
Emily W.