[ASU] ASU Fashion Show

Adu-Kumi, Benjamin ba142511 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 21 17:56:32 EDT 2012

Hello Comrades,

The African Fashion show is on coming Wednesday April 25th, 2012. Our final rehearsal is tomorrow Sunday April 22, 2012 at Bentley 306 at 7:00pm. My plea to you all is to kindly donate your African clothes for our models to use. I will ensure that whatever we take from everybody will be return in the best condition it was given to us.Secondly i am calling upon you comrades to participate come Wednesday from 7-9:30pm to make the event memorable one. Invite your friends and family to come see what we have to showcase in terms of fashion, poetry, musical performance and all. For any comments please contact me on 740-590-2473.

Graduate Student
Department of African Studies
Research Assistant to Prof Yusuf Kalyango
E W. Scripp School of Journalism