[ASU] International Street Fair - Games and Performances (and food)

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:45:58 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I need your help! Our application for the 2012 ISU International Street
Fair is due this Wednesday.  As participants in this event, we are required
to provide a free interactive activity at our booth which we must designate
on our application.  Any ideas for games or activities?

We also have the opportunity to sign up for a performance space.  If there
is anyone interesting in performing at the Street Fair, please let me know.

And finally, we do plan on cooking this year!  The Street Fair is May
19th.  We'll get a list started the first week of May for all members
interested in cooking for this event.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
Christine J. Pirot