[ASU] African Dance Night - Music

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:15:19 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,

My heartfelt congratulations to all of the newly elected candidates and to
everyone who took the time to come out and participate in the elections.
As we discussed last night, Michael Ofori has graciously accepted the
responsibility of overseeing the music for African Dance Night coming up on
Saturday, April 28 at Jackie Os at 9:30pm.  As always, we would like to
have a diverse selection of music from across the continent and welcome all
of ASU to contribute to the playlist.  Please contact Michael at
mo495111 at ohio.edu to make arrangements.

Sincerely,
Christine J. Pirot

--