[ASU] Congratulations

Diop, Ousmane od315407 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 15 11:00:07 EDT 2012

Dear ASU Members,
I here would like to acknowledge the transparency of our elections held yesterday,
and congratulate Kinsgley Antwi-Boasiako as ASU President whom, I believe, can promote,
protect, and reinforce the vision of ASU as defined in our constitution.
Congratulations also to all the rest of the executive board.

Sincerely,
Ousmane Diop
President of HASA (Hamline University African Student Association) 2009-2010
General Secretary 2008-2009
President of Universite Gaston Berger de St-Louis English Club 2004-2006

M.A African Studies/Politics and Development
Ohio University
71 West Washington
Street Apartment #1
od315407 at ohio.edu<mailto:od315407 at ohio.edu>