[ASU] ASU Elections Update

Danielle Kapatamoyo gejorita at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 12:27:40 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,
This evening we will have our ASU Elections. So far, we have these candidates for the
following positions:
President: Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako, and  Ousmane Diop
Vice President: Adjima Marie-Emmanuelle Assy;
General Secretary: Laura Hyde, and Vieux Allasane Toure
Treasurer: Benjamin Adu-Kumi
Publicity Secretary: Philistar Bonyo
Social and Cultural Secretary: Eden Almasude
Academic and Research Secretary:………………………

Nominations remain open till 6pm this evening 14th April, 2012.
Time: 7pm Sharp!
Venue: Bentley I24

AGENDA
1. Reading of Financial Statement by Treasurer
2. Question and Answer Session for candidates
3. Casting of votes
4. Announcement of results

5. African Cultural Week

PS:
 Please remember to pay your dues ($5) before the election.
Also, members (IN GOOD STANDING) who would be absent on the Election Day
 but intend to cast their votes should provide the Election committee (Shaka Bello and Kombe Kapatamoyo)
with information on who would be voting on their behalf.
Thank you,
ASU Electoral Commission 2012.