[ASU] Good luck.

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 14 12:26:45 EDT 2012

Dear friends,

On this day of  ASU elections, I take this opportunity to wish all candidates including myself good luck while I ask you to vote for me as the president of ASU. Meanwhile, it is important to realize that it is not just

about the position, but rather the commitment and the desire to serve and lead in humility, discipline and hard work. I commend the outgoing executives for their good work and hope that you would repose your trust in me as the President and the other nominees and vote for us not as your leaders, but as your leading servants. Remember, the venue is Bentley 124 and the time is 7PM. Come listen to how we think we could

be of good service to the association just as some of us have done in the past.

Once again, good luck to all the nominees. Long live ASU, long live OU and  long live Africa.

Thank you.

Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako
Graduate Student-African Studies