[ASU] Update on Elections

Bello, Shaka sb228010 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 12 21:24:33 EDT 2012

Dear Comrades,
With barely 48 hours to our elections, I believe everybody is fired up. So far, we have these candidates for the following positions:
President: Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako; Ousmane Diop
Vice President: Adjima Marie-Emmanuelle Assy; Laura Hyde
General Secretary: …………………………………
Treasurer: Benjamin Adu-Kumi
Publicity Secretary: Philistar Bonyo
Social and Cultural Secretary: Eden Almasude
Academic and Research Secretary………………………

Nominations remain open till 6pm on the Election Day
The elections are taking place on Saturday April 14 as scheduled at our last GB meeting
Time: 7pm Sharp!
Venue: Bentley I24

AGENDA
Reading of Financial Statement by Treasurer
Question and Answer Session for candidates
Casting of votes
Announcement of results

PS: Please remember to pay your dues before or on the day of the election. Also, members (IN GOOD STANDING) who would be absent on the Election Day but intend to cast their votes should provide the Election committee with information on who would be voting on their behalf.

Shaka Bello
Returning Officer