[ASU] Laura Hyde

Kapatamoyo, Musonda mk389300 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 6 15:04:27 EDT 2012

Dear Flavius and others.
Without beating too much on you, the ASU is open to any student who is interested in its affairs. We have always had "non-indigenous" Africans in the executive, including President. E.G. Maryanna Vaickauski - 2000; Denise Hughes - 2001; Jackie Gayle - President 2004; Erica Butcher and Erica Allen - 2006; the list goes on and on.
Its not that deep bro.
Musonda Kapatamoyo, ASU President 2001