[ASU] 1st GBM rescheduled for Sunday sept 18th from 7-9pm at Bentley Hall Room 012.

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:05:40 EDT 2011

Dear all,
Thank, Joyce for planning and following up this.
First of all, I would like to confirm that our first GB Meeting will be this
*Sunday Sept 18th  from 7-9pm at Bentley Hall Room 012.*
We will be:
1) Discussing Crossover that is one of our greatest event of the
year, scheduled for Sept 24th. The Crossover committee heads have done
wonderful jobs in preparing this amazing event and they would like to share
their secret plans with you and have your feedback. So do come and add your
signature to this event. I highly encourage new students to get involved.
This is an event to welcome and Honor you as members of OU and ASU
community. You could enjoy it by doing it!*
**Attention: Secure your seat for the event. Bring $5,00 to get your ticket
before Prince sells them out. *
*
*
2) Elections: as returning members probably remember, last year, the General
Assembly unanimously decided that will would wait till Fall quarter to elect
our
a) Fundraiser Secretary
b) Social and Cultural Secretary ( Event organiser)
Also,
c) The position of Secretary is open
I encourage you all to catch this unique opportunity to either build up your
leadership skills or to even just discover the leader in you! I promise, it
is REALLY REWARDING.  According to our Constitution, to be eligible and vote
you need to make sure you pay your dues ( $5,00 per quarter). So do carry
some cash in you wallet.
3) The executive board will be presenting this year's action plan. We will
expect you to contribute to the discussion about the action plan.
4) you could bring to our attention any additional issue to discuss.

*Reminder*: Until we all meet at Bentley for the first GB meeting, please
do attend the African Studies welcome party at Dr Howard's place and mingle
with professors/faculty and new students from 4-6pm this sunday.
Best,
Manu

On 14 September 2011 13:00, Muthoni, Joyce <jm273809 at ohio.edu> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> It has come to our attention that quit a number of students especially
> first year African Studies students have a class from 5-9 on Thursday (
> tomorrow). The executive com' have rescheduled our first GB meeting to
> Sunday 18th September. Time and venue will be confirmed as soon as possible.
>
> Best regards,
> Joyce

*If you believe you receive this email by mistake, please disregard it and
accept my apology for the inconvenience.*

 NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue
Athens 45701
+1740 409 1970