[ASU] African Studies Welcome Reception.Sunday, September 18

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:30:32 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,
I hope your first weeks of classes are going well so far.
On behalf of the African Studies program, I am pleased to invite all of you
to join us in welcoming new faculty, staff and students at the African
Studies welcome reception this Sunday, September 18, 4-6 PM at the home of
Dr Steve Howard, 71 Maplewood Drive.
If you have any question or need assistance to get to Dr Howard's
place, feel free to contact me.
Best,
Manu

*If you believe you receive this email by mistake, please disregard it and
accept my apology for the inconvenience.*

 NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue
Athens 45701
+1740 409 1970