[ASU] Accommodation arrangements for incoming and returning students

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:06:20 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,
First of all, I express my apology to everyone who is not in Athens this
year and/or who may not be interested in this message. There still are new
students looking for roommates/room share. Please feel free to respond to
this email and/or forward it to anyone you know. We will share information
to have you settled. Below is an ad about two rooms in a Condo that seems
very convenient for those who are not planning to acquire some furniture.

*A freshly painted and very clean condo/apartment is on offer for rent at
the OU Commons on Shafer Street.
Rent is 367 bucks a month (inclusive of Nice Beds, Mattresses, tables and
chairs, lamps, Washer and Dryer, Dish Washer, Trash, transport to campus:
Basically u just move in with your blankets -lol).
If interested call Fletcher at 740-856-6606 or Manu at 740-409-1970 or
Musonda at 740-541-1857.*

 Thanks,
--
African Student Union