[ASU] Reminder: African Heros Meeting Sunday 30th-6:30 Friends of the library Alden 3rd Floor

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:31:29 EDT 2011

Hi all:
If you did not have the chance to read my email below, this is a
friendly reminder to attend this *CRUCIAL meeting tonight, 6:30 pm*. I have
been able to get us the *Friends of the library that is more convenient
than the Cafe Baker Centre*. This meeting is about YOUR African Hero's
Night, the most important winter event, if not the most important of the
year at all. I am guessing that you all want to be part of the
decision-making process and I highly encourage you to do so.
Please, make sure you bring $5.00 cash to pay your membership dues. All
Hero nominating GB members are REQUIRED to attend the meeting. We can not
make any decision about your nominees if you do not show up to introduce
her/him and answer questions.I will be very happy to see all of you tonight.
Best,
Manu, President.

 I value your time.