[ASU] Can Africa move away from ethnocentrism?

Yacoubou Alou alouyac at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 21:41:24 EDT 2011

Please, those of you nominating their hero may think about not trying to
bring in the problem of nationalism, ethnocentrism; I mean if everybody
nominates a hero from his/her country whose hero are we going to nominate?
Guys we need to think beyond our nationalistic or egocentric motives to let
Africa move forward as a harmonious entity. Sorry, if anyone feels offended,
this is just my opinion!