[ASU] Ohio University African Students Union face book page

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 12:30:55 EDT 2010

Dear comrades,
Its my pleasure to inform you that i have opened a face book page for our
beloved union. This is another way in which we can keep in touch, and also get
the contact info of those who are not on the list serve. Kindly get us on face
book under the name "ohio university African Students Union" then "like" it.
Constant briefings shall also be done on face book.

Lets all make this face book page one of the best. Together we shall.
Best,
Aggrey.
Communications Director,
African Students Union
38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon