[ASU] ASU meeting this Sunday

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 23:38:15 EDT 2010

Dear Comrades,
Its my pleasure to welcome all the continuing students back to OU.
I also add to the many voices that have extended a warm welcome to the new
students.
I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

I would like to bring to your attention that we shall be convening African
Students Union meeting this Sunday 19th September 2010 as from 7.30pm, Friends
of the Library room.
All students with interests in Africa are highly encouraged to attend the
meeting.

Please pass this invitation to your friends.
The agenda shall be:
a) Recipes for the Cross Over
b) Cross over program
c) Welcome of new students
d) Registration & subscription
e) A.O.B

Kindly think of a traditional dish that you would wish to prepare during  the
Cross Over and come with your recipe to the above referred meeting.Also  take
note that Cross Over is an annual event graced by OU staff, faculty  and
students to welcome new African and Africanist students who have joined OU this
academic year.

Best,
Aggrey,

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon