[ASU] African Language Day

Steve Howard howard at ohio.edu
Fri May 7 10:51:37 EDT 2010

I would like to thank the ASU members who are at the intersection of
African language instruction and studying here at Ohio University. Your
cooperation is one of our greatest assets in maintaining a strong
academic presence for Africa on this campus. We think that studying your
languages is one of the best ways for us to get to know you! If you feel
differently, let us know! And thanks for a great Africa Week!

--
Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Institute for the African Child