[ASU] Thank you too Dr Onyango!

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 5 22:32:30 EST 2010

Dr Onyango

On behalf of ASU,let me thank you for coming to Ohio!It meant a lot to us to
have you come to receive your award in person.You gave a series of thought
provoking messages which l am sure came at the right time particularly for
many colleagues who are approaching the end of their programmes.

We continue to appreciate the work ANPPCAN is doing across the
continent.Please keep up the good work and l hope we work together in future
on children's issues and or other developmental challenges that affect our
great continent.It is indeed good to see local initiatives growing beyond
borders and contributing to the betterment of the lives of many.

Thank you once again!

Regards

Titus