[ASU] ANPPCAN- OHIO UNIVERSITY

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 09:08:27 EST 2010

Dear All,
I hope you are all doing fine with your papers. Several students asked me to request Dr. Onyango if its possible to initiate ANPPCAN- OU for future engagements with her, in terms of supporting their work and opening avenues for individual students who want field experience.

This is to officially confirm that she agreed to this request. Due to time constraints, much cannot be done this quarter. However, those who are interested can email me their contact details. Thank you and be blessed.
Aggrey

 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon