[ASU] It was worth it! Thank you...

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 1 21:34:58 EST 2010

Colleagues

To all those who assisted in any way to make sure that this year's edition of
African Heroes Night was the success that it was,l say thank you very much.It is
always satisfying to see the fruits of one's perspiration.
A lot of colleagues cooked,cleaned up,hosted Dr Onyango in their
apartments,radio recordings,transport or the creative performances during the
night itself.It is all sincerely appreciated.

I have just been Dr Onyango's Hotel room a few minutes ago just to express our
gratitude at her coming and to bid her farewell.She told me she too had an
awesome time and she is grateful to ASU for the hospitality

I hope the 2011 edition will be an even greater success

Africa is at a crossroads.We need leaders with competence,integrity and
inspiration.Hopefully,Heroes night inspires action and service..

On a different note,let me also take this opportunity to announce the Electoral
Commission to preside over the election of the soon to be elected 2010-2011 ASU
Executive;
Ayuba Seidu (Returning Officer)
Kelsey Eilers
Gcina Mavimbela

They will soon meet to announce the electoral timetable to be observed

Thank you all and have a great week!

Titus