[ASU] Another opportunity to meet Dr. Onyango

aggrey otieno aggreywillis at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 13:17:43 EST 2010

Hello
Dr. Onyango has also been delighted and humbled to be honored by ASU. For those
who didn't make it to the event last Saturday, Dr. Onyango will be
available to interact with both the students and faculty at Yamada
international house Rm 009 today as from 3-5pm. She will depart to Nairobi tomorrow. See you there if your schedule allows.
Aggrey
 38 N McKinley Avenue, Apt. 302
River Park Towers,
Athens, Ohio - 45701
+1 208 275 9378
United States of America

Do                           not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Harold R. McAlindon