[ASU] African Hero's Potluck

Maingi Solomom as225108 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 25 17:25:00 EST 2010

Hey all,

I hope everybody is doing well. I would like first to express my deep
condolences to the family, friends,and the African community for the loss of
our brother Dr Annin. May God help the family walk through this hard time with
strength.

I am emailing to invite you all for a potluck for our African hero of the
year, Dr Philista Onyango, which will take place at 95 1/2 S Shafer (Solomon,
Bose, Betty's house) on Friday 26 Feb 2010 (Tomorrow). It will be a good
opportunity to interact and maybe have a chat with Philista.

Please bring your favorite dish and drink.

See you all there.

Maingi Solomon.