[ASU] It is sad

Felix Kumah- Abiwu fabiwu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 13:14:11 EST 2010

This news is indeed devastating and difficult to comprehend. I got to know Collins during my days in OU. He will be remembered for his kindness, love for everyone and his deep love and commitment  to Christ. He not only enjoyed his fellowship with the Lord but make sure he shares God's Word with others. We've lost a great brother, friend and a scholar. My thoughts and prayers are with the family especially the wife and kids! May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Felix Kumah-Abiwu
Doctoral Candidate (Inter.Relations & Public Policy)
Dept. of Political Science, West Virginia Univ.
Graduate Instructor: Africana Studies
Office: Room 202A, Woodburn Hall
Office Phone # 304-2932422