[ASU] Sad news

George Wakaba Gathigi gg267404 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 23 09:35:11 EST 2010

May his family and friends find strength in these tough and sad times.
I met Collins during my first year at OU in 04. Although he was of quiet
demeanor, he was very charming and humorous. We will not only remember an
ever-present smile on goodhearted man's face but his disciplined work ethic and
a dream for an empowering brand of education. I was inspired when we worked
together in a dissertation writing group. Collins always had something to share
every week, was always brave to put it forward for a critique.

RIP Dr. Collins Annin, A true African Warrior.