[ASU] Malawi Fundraiser

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 17 14:14:05 EDT 2009

Distinguished colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing team for the Maloto Fundraising Dinner, I would
like to remind one and all that the event is on November 7, 2009 in the
Multi-Purpose Hall, Baker Center. Dinner will be served from 6:30 pm.
Activities include the dinner (Malawi Cuisine), performances from around
the world and a silent auction of items from Malawi. Please, come and
support this noble cause to provide a school for children in the northern
part of Malawi. Contributions are $25 non-students and $10 for students. I
have the tickets so let me know through email or cell # 740 407 0741 and we
can agree on how and when to meet so you can make your contribution. Always
appreciating your participation in such events. Keep well.

Fletcher Ziwoya