[ASU] Noir Legends and OU Africa National Team Coach on the Move!!

Joan Kanyange jk573108 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 00:42:24 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Africa has called...Our very own Head Coach Andrews Ofori-Birikorang is on his
way to prepare the National Team in Ghana for AFCON and World Cup Soccer 2010.
To honor his service in our community and appreciate his big brotherhood we
willbe having a farewell function on Saturday, the 24 of October starting at 8
p.m.till the break of dawn.

The location is 95.5 Shafer behind hungry howies pizza next to the
International Students famous spot The OUCU. He is known by his "four hot
spot" theory for international students, come and learn more about the
theory from the man himself: New-to-You, Dinning Hall, Chubb, and OUCU.

Kindly reserve the date and join us for the big day. For more information or
questions kindly contact Mercy Aggrey at ma348408 at ohio.edu or Bose Maposa at
bm745207 at ohio.edu.

Thanks,

Reuben S. Dlamini