[ASU] Thanks for your Support

Kwabena Owusu-Kwarteng ko899105 at ohio.edu
Sun May 17 18:47:17 EDT 2009

hello,

I will like to extend heartfelt thanks from the victorious African team to
all supporters and fans who turned up to cheer the team to victory during
this year's OU World Cup. We will also like to thank the ASU Executive for
the financial and moral support extended to the team.

Also if you were not able to make it, congratulate the team when you run
into them. They have held high the flag of the motherland. They are;
Amos Adomowim, Jibril Shehu,Dayo Aji, Frednel Isma, Suleman Wadur,Cidi,
Simon, Bamba Sene,Reuben Dlamini,Kofi Bansah,Daniel Kanyam, Zelalem
Haile,Frank,Omar,Andre Rall, David Amankwah, Ayuba Seidu,Moses
Oginni,Richard Chou, Prince Deh, Augustine, Bisi, Guillen Wangendo, Kenny
and Papa. For anybody I might have forgotten please write in so we know.

Thanks to our coaches Mousonda and Andy.

Peace and have a great week.
papa