[ASU] Many thanks!

Titus Gwemende tg843808 at ohio.edu
Sat May 16 21:18:31 EDT 2009

greetings to you

We had busy period on our tables today at the International Street Fair.We had
many exhibitors.Tables numbered 8 and a lot was bought.We had strong
performances from Nigerians,Ghanaians and Sam.
It was a good way of promoting our culture whilst at the same time supporting
the International Week.Many thanks for those who participated.We will prepare
more food next year and many of you recommended.

Let me congratulate Bella Ndubuisi the outgoing President of ISU for a
remarkable term and to warmly congratulate Kay Anne Darlington for taking
Bella's place.We all saw these two leaders in action and it was great.

Tomorrow marks the last day of yet another great week.Lets all come out in our
numbers to support our team.I project a massive victory.Those with cameras might
want to capture the moment when our soccer players will demonstrate their
dribbling skills.

See you there!

Titus