[ASU] Missing In Action

Tiffany Bowden creatiff2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 20:54:39 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I am writing to address everyone because I have been getting a lot of emails concerning my apparent absence this quarter and particularly the last couple weeks. I have been ill and I am in Cincinnati under medical care. I have been here for a week now but I am getting better. Nothing serious but it has knocked me off balance quite a bit. Please continue to pray for my recovery. It sounds like the Culture Week is going well. Wish I could be there.Know that I am with you in spirit.

Tiffany Bowden