[ASU] Cultural Fair/Exhibition!

Joan Kanyange jk573108 at ohio.edu
Fri May 8 13:36:59 EDT 2009

Hey Members,

Thanks for the good Job well done yesterday!! You all looked incredibly
beautiful in your African attires. How I wish we could maintain this dressing
trend throughout the quarter...Suggestions are welcome.

I appreciated all your support towards the African Cultural fair /Exhibition
which was terrific. This wouldn’t have been possible without your immense
participation.
Many thanks to the day’s exhibitors; I loved your colorful presentations of
the diverse African cultural heritage. Keep it up.

I’m really excited about the innate team spirit that we have showed so far!!
Kudos to all of you for being part and parcel of the winning team... Andy you
rock- God bless you guys. Four (4) days down the African Cultural week and we
have done an amazingly good job.
Thanks team, lets keep the fire blazing to make tomorrows the Cultural Nite a
success :-))
NB: Hey lady Mercy, I have your remaining cash from my ticket sales!! For rest
of us please hurry while ticket s last...betters still you could purchase at
the entrance

Thanks very much,Mwebale muno,Medaase Paa,Merci beaucoup,Asante Sana,ni mubea
muno,siya bonga,ke a leboga,shukran

Have a great day and see you ALL tomorrow 6:30Pm at Walter Hall Rotunda!!

Kind regards,

Joan Kanyange(GA)
Research Secretary ASU
M.A International Studies
Yamada House
Ohio University,
45701,Athens
"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a
butterfly." -Richard Bach-